1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register

Get help with sight loss

If you have a sight loss that affects your day to day life, there is help available.  We help children and adults who have a visual impairment with information & support to help you manage independently, both in your own home and out and about.

What sort of help is there?

We employ fully qualified Rehabilitation Officers who can assess your needs.

We can also help you learn new skills and provide information to carers.  

Whether you are just looking for some information or more detailed advice and support, get in touch. If you would like an assessment, this can be arranged, normally in your own home.  

What does an assessment involve?

The assessment will identify the problems that your reduced vision is causing you on a day to day basis. The Rehabilitation Officer will work with you to put together a rehabilitation plan which will list the help you need to live independently. This may range from simple things like putting tactile markers on your cooker and teaching your carer to guide you safely, to more complex support like teaching independent outdoor mobility using a cane.

You will be able to work through your rehabilitation plan at your own speed.   

Dual Sensory Loss




Feedback about a page here


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon