Report Adult Abuse
If you are being harmed or abused, or you're worried about somebody else, please report it. If you report a concern and it turns out that nothing has happened you won't get into trouble if you really thought there could be a risk.
If you see or hear someone being harmed or abused, or someone has told you they are being harmed or abused:
In an emergency, don't wait - call 999.
- Do get medical help if they have been hurt
- Do call the police if you suspect a crime
- Do listen and reassure the victim
- Do preserve evidence (the police will tell you about this)
- Don't push for information about what happened
To report any concerns, please call us:
01597 827666 (office hours)
0845 054 4847 (out of hours)
Professional staff may use our multi-agency referral form