1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register
Notice: NEW - Did you know you can now view your Rent Account balance online
Read more

Report a blocked drain

Report a problem with drains

If you are reporting a damaged, missing or collapsing drain cover, please do not use the report form but phone the Council urgently.


To report drainage problems, fill in the online report forms below:
Report a private drainage problemReport a problem with a drain cover

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon