Notice: NEW! View and download your Business Rates Bill online and more!
If you have registered for 'My Account' on the Powys website and have updated your profile with your full name, address and business rates reference number, you will now be able to view your full business rates account information online including:
- Account Summary
- View and download your business rates bill for any year
- Next payment amount and due date
- Payment method
- All payments you have made for any year
- A breakdown of bill charges
- Your instalment plan
- View and download Recovery Notices
If you have more than one property, you can add additional business rates reference numbers to your My Account profile.
How to access the online Business Rates Facility
- Sign in or register for My Account here: https://en.powys.gov.uk/myaccount
- In My Account, click on the 'Edit Profile' button
- Fill in your name, address and business rates reference number(s)
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Submit' button
- The next time you click on My Account, you will see a short Business Rates summary and a button to 'View Full Account'.
Don't forget, you can also View your Council Tax Account online too!
Coming soon: Set up or amend Direct Debits online for Business Rates and Council Tax!
Already have a website account? Login to My Account here
(Make sure you have entered your name, address and business rates reference number into your profile.)