View my Council Tax account
View and download your Council Tax Bill online and more!
If you have registered for 'My Account' on the Powys website and have updated your profile with your full name, address and council tax reference number, you will now be able to view your full Council Tax account information online including:
- Account Summary
- View and download bills for any year
- Next payment amount and due date
- Payment method
- Direct debit arrangements
- All payments you have made for any year
- A breakdown of bill charges
- Your instalment plan
If you have more than one property, you can add additional council tax reference numbers to your My Account profile.
How to access the online Council Tax Facility
- Sign in or register for My Account here: https://en.powys.gov.uk/myaccount
- In My Account, click on the 'Edit Profile' button
- Fill in your name, address and council tax reference number(s)
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Submit' button
- The next time you click on My Account, you will see a short Council Tax summary and a button to 'View Full Account'.
This is just the first in a series of brand-new online Council Tax facilities.
NEW! Set up or amend Council Tax Direct Debits online
Already have a website account? Login to My Account here
(Make sure you have entered your name, address and council tax reference number into your profile.)