1. Login / Register
  2. Cymraeg
Close Icon
  1. Login / Register

Register for Council Tax

You are moving into Powys from another area / You were not paying council tax at your last address / You are a landlord / You have a new build or conversion
Moving within Powys / Moving out of Powys / Someone in your home turns 18 / Someone dies
Arrangements for students / Claim or stop claiming single occupancy / People in hospital, care homes or legal detentions
A full list and explanations of all the discounts and reductions that can be given to people in Powys
Special types of accommodation / Empty properties / Properties unsuitable for living in

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon